BAHASA INGGRIS BISNIS 1

Conversation
Angel   :           Good morning. Please have a seat.
Juniati  :           Good morning, thank you miss.
Angel   :           So, your name is Melissa right?
Juniati  :           Yes miss
Angel   :           I am Angel, the head of human resource department in this company.
Juniati  :           Nice to meet you miss.
Angel   :           Are you ready for the job interview?
Juniati  :           Yes, I am ready for the job interview miss.
Angel   :           How do you know about job vacancy in this company? What’s make you interested to                           apply as the Finance Manager in this company?
Juniati  :           I read an advertisement on Newspaper The Post, Sunday edition. I interested to apply as the Finance Manager because I think that I am capable to be in that position. Besides, I am graduated from economic faculty .
Angel   :           Do you have any job experiences at the same position?
Juniati  :           No Sir. I am a fresh graduate.
Angel   :           Do you have any computer ability? Can you speak other languages?
Jniati    :           Yes, I have. I can operate Ms.Word, Ms.Excel, Ms.Powerpoint,MYOB,Zahir  and Internet. I can speak Chinese and Japanese.
Angel   :           That’s interesting. Where did you learn all that languages?
juniati  :           I took a course to learn that languages.
Angel   :           Very well. So, what is your strength and weakness point?
juniati  :           My strength is my spirit and my responsibility in doing something. I also like to learn new things. My weakness is I am afraid of height.
Angel   :           Well, it was a great time to have an interview with you. I thought you are a great candidate to fill up the position. I will call you later after the board of directors make a decision. Thank you for coming juniati

B: You are welcome miss.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BAB III ETHICAL GOVERNANCE

Soal-soal Etika Profesi Akuntansi

Etika Profesi Akuntansi (Etika Dalam Kantor Akuntan Publik)